Volunteer Background Screening
Thank You for volunteering for NDCSC!
As part of your volunteer requirements you will need to have our background check ran on you prior to volunteering. (Screening takes a minimum of 48hrs)
Here is the link – NDCSC Background Checks - Volunteer
Please be advised the screening will cost you a minimum of $17.95 and include
Address History Trace, County Court Searches, Criminal Record Search, Sex Offender Registry Search, Security Watch List, and Auto-AKA Name Addition
Background Screening Procedure:
- Go to website through link & set up your account.
- Pay for the Screening through the webpage ( sorry we don’t have another option for this)
- You will receive an email confirmation when completed (contact DeAnn Meyer email@example.com with questions)
- You should receive a card similar to this one within 2 weeks:
- Present your card when volunteering at each event.
- Your card will expire in 3 years; renew if needed.
Frequently asked Questions:
Can we use a screening from another company?
No, all screening has to be through the BIB company.
FYI, all Dubois County Schools use the same company
Can I send a copy before the event?
Yes, you can send a copy ahead of time
But you have to have a copy on you during the event.
Can I pay for it any other way?
No, at present we only have the option to pay online.
How long does it take?
You should receive an email at completion but the card can take up to 2 weeks.
What if I don’t have my card yet?
You will receive an email when the background check is approved.
Present a copy of the email until you get your card.
Do I have to have my card on me?
Yes, please have your card at all events.
If you haven’t received your card yet, then show a copy of your email approval.